Sean over at Just a Jeep Guy does TMI Thursdays...questions that make one seem more human. Here are my answers to this week's questions.
1. How many times do you hit the snooze button?
Snooze button? I don't have one of those. My alarm is buried deep inside my brain somewhere, and it just wakes me up whenever. But even when I used an alarm, I could never use the snooze...just set the alarm to the last minute anyway.
2. What's the first 5 things you do after waking?
A. Look at the iPhone to see what time it is.
B. Look to see who has texted me, or hopefully 'woofed' me.
C. Go Pee.
D. Slide on a pair of gym shorts for the trip to the kitchen.
E. Start the Keurig.
3. How do you like your coffee? Black...straight up... nothing in it... no adornments. (until later in the morning, then I will have a latte ...skinny vanilla, please...- I used to hate those things until Loki got me started on them).
4. How do you like your eggs? Raised to young chickenhood, then barbecued. Or you can fry them overeasy with a side of bacon, wheat toast or English Muffin, and if you are real ambitious, a side of fried taters...southern style. Alternative that Cubby and I like ... poach the eggs, serve on a slab of Canadian bacon on top of a toasted english muffin generously drizzled with fresh hollandaise sauce and a sprinkle of paprika. MMMM.
5. Exercise: Morning, noon or night or not at all? Morning or night...not good at that midday stuff in hot, humid Virginia summers.
6. Do you do brunch? I love brunch, but I have some requirements...I like it best when served with a group of friends, pot luck style, with mimosas, bloody marys, and maybe even some champagne. I have to invite specific friends who make the best brunch casseroles, sausage rolls, egg casseroles, baked goodies for the sweet tooth, fresh fruit, and the like. I'm sure y'all would fit right in to that crowd.
How do you like morning sex?
Did someone say sex?
I actually love morning sex...and it's morning from 1am to 3am to 4am to 5am and even up until 11am. And when it gets to be after noon, well....it's always morning somewhere.
Seriously, cuddling with my lover in the morning replaces everything in question 2 with something much more enjoyable.