Mommy, I'm Sick...
Sean from Just a Jeep Guy poses questions weekly. This is my response to this week's TMI questions.
1. When you were a kid, what would your mom (or who) do to make you feel better?
I really don't remember anything special, but I remember that she was always there for me. Medicine, food, or just doting on me...being around fretting over me...and it was all good.
2. Who takes care of you now?
Fortunately, I haven't been really sick for a while. But, I think it will be a combination of my kids and that special guy.
3. How often do you tend to get sick?
Typically a cold a year, and every few years, a bout with the flu or something close to it. Other than that, I have been fortunate. Unless I collide with other cars or stick my appendages in heavy industrial equipment, I am otherwise healthy.
4. How are you at comforting and aiding the sick?
I think I am pretty good at that, especially if it is someone close to me.
5. Are you a good patient or a bad one?
I am a pretty good patient...usually following orders...taking appropriate medicines...but I do love to be cuddled when I'm feeling bad [whether I am otherwise sick or not, actually]. I was addicted to pain killers once, and coming off probably made me a bad patient for a while though.
6. Do you have a your own version of chicken soup?
Not really...if I am caring for someone else, I tend to do whatever that person really likes or wants.
7. What one thing do you hate most when you get sick?
I hate missing things I have been waiting to do...like visits or parties. I also hate lying in bed all day...makes my back hurt.
8. What's your favorite comfort food?
9. When was the first and last time you played doctor?
Never played Dr. as a kid...first time was about a year ago, and last time was last month.
"Not now, I have a headache." Have you used this famous excuse to get out of sex? What line have you used?
The line I most often use is, "We should do it now cause I may not feel good later." Why would anyone want to get out of sex?