Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sean's TMI Thursday

LOTTO FEVER - WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR NOT DO?
1. FOR YOUR FAMILY
-Tough one.  I really do care about my family.  It is number one on my list of priorities.  I have also learned that when something is freely given, it is sometimes thought by the recipient to be worth what the recipient paid for it...and it was free.  I have seen my brothers and my parents work very hard for what they had, only to give it to other family in need, but the gift was rarely appreciated for what it was, and for the work that went into it.
Therefore, I would have to do a lot of thinking about how to make my family comfortable and treat them well, but make it appreciated also.  I am not sure I can do that alone, so I guess I would seek professional advice from several others on how to dole out what is needed by my family, and do it in a way that was appreciated.
2. FOR YOUR FRIENDS OR AN EX'S
-Friends are next in line, after family.  I don't feel quite the dedication to them.  But, I would like to make them comfortable also.  I would love to start a foundation, of sorts, that loans interest free money to those who want to work for it...kind of like many company IRA's are...matching donations.
Ex's get nothing.  What's the old saying, "If you can't handle the worst of me, you can't have the best of me" or something like that.
3. FOR YOURSELF
- Some dental work that is quasi-optional first.  A personal trainer also.  And a vacation spot in the mountains somewhere, so that I and my friends can ski every winter and return to a nice place with a wood burning fireplace for the evening.  Then, a vacation spot in warm weather too.  Most of my joy comes from seeing others happy, and everything I might do would be done with that in mind.
Oh, yeah...and, anything that Adam Levine asks for.  
4. FOR CHARITY
 -  Lots...most of it actually.  And I don't want my name on anything...just want to make sure the money is used for what is needed most.  I would be making most of these decisions, but would setup a group of my friends to advise me. 
5. FOR REVENGE
-  None.  Besides withholding it from those who don't deserve it. 
6. FOR PURE EVIL (NO BACKING OFF THIS ONE)
-  Couldn't do it.  It's not me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment