Thursday, March 14, 2013

SEAN'S TMI Thursday

Blogger buddy Sean from JustAJeepGuy and his TMI Thursday questions for the week.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
1. Do you have any Irish in you? Not currently.  :-) Would you like some?  That's a question for another day.
2. Do you wear green?
  I will go along with the green thing, yes.
3. Green beer is...  just too much.  Good beer is good beer, no matter what color it is.  Green or not doesn't impress me.
4. Irish coffee is...  Love it.  For breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack....mmmmm.
5. Have you worn a kilt?  No, but I would love to.  And in the Irish tradition.
6. Have you gone to the NY St. Patrick's Day Parade?  Sadly, no.  But if I were invited by an Irishman ...
7. St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland with a stick. How would you handle snakes?  Oh, my.  The symbolism is way too easy to assume here.  I think I don't mind some snakes.

BONUS
I'm 100% Irish. Would you kiss me?
  Of course.  I would love to.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to put a little Irish in you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Almost 100% Irish on mom's side and about half on dad's.
    2) Not on St P's Day. The heritage is from the Orange side (Protestants)
    3)Green beer is....not as good as vodka
    4) Irish coffee - Can I just have the whiskey instead?
    5)Yes...but isn't that a Scottish thing?
    6)No
    7)By screaming loudly and trying to come in firstplace in the "Run-Like-A-Girlathon".

    ReplyDelete