Sean from http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com/ has been doing TMI Thursday where he asks questions and asks his readers to answer them in comments, or here in their blog. For this week....
1. Do you still go to the movies? Why or Why not.
Occasionally, but rarely. Just too many other options to see a good movie.
2. Would you go by yourself?
Not crazy about seeing a movie alone. No.
3. What was the last movie you saw? Recent recommendation?
The Avengers. The kids made me go. I thought it was a movie about a British spy team.
Recommend? Yeah, if you like a lot of action with not much of a plot.
4. Snacks: Buy, Bring or Boycott?
Buy a drink but the rest of that crap is really bad for you.
5. Teenagers used to go to the movies to make out. Have you ever and if so, when was the last time?
Sure, but not to a movie theater, we did that at the drive-in theater...shows you how old I am. But, I never got to home plate there, but to third base quite often, with a gal.
6. Have you ever gone to an adult movie theater? Did you pull a Pee Wee Herman?
Which all-time favorite movie would you pay to see on the big screen again? Of course cell phones, babies, and assholes are banned.
I'm not much of a movie guy, as you can tell, but I absolutely loved WHERE EAGLES DARE, the 1968 movie with Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood that was set in Germany during WWII.