Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sean's TMI Thursday

Sean from http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com/ has been doing TMI Thursday where he asks questions and asks his readers to answer them in comments, or here in their blog.  For this week....  
DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!
1. Are you a cheap date?
No. That's not to say I'm not cheap, either.  If I try, I can drink all day and most of the night.  Well, I used to be able to without feeling it so much, now it just takes longer to recover.  

2. What is your favorite drink? (you can have different ones for different occasions)
Beer...draft beer to be exact, best at a brewpub.  Except for early morning, then I'll go for a mimosa or a bloody mary, and then a beer.  Then maybe a margarita-rocks with salt, or a Tanquere and tonic, or a ...OK...just whatever you got in the bar, let me try it. 

3. Worst experience?
A teen experience...19 or so, with two of my best friends, got so drunk that I actually shit my pants.  Wow...never do that again.  
4. Beer goggles?
Way too many experiences to pick out the one I am most embarrassed about.  Going down on a girl who was on her period when I didn't realize it, or the time I tried to pick up a straight guy in a bar...not realizing he was straight.  I'm lucky I didn't get my ass beat for that one.

5. Whats the funniest thing you've done while drinking?
Well...since I was always the drunk one, I am not the one to ask that question.  Haven't a clue.

Bonus
Ever drunk dial?
Lots, but nothing funny enough to remember or brag about.  

1 comment:

  1. Beer goggles make the unattractive more attractive and is in direct proportion to the amount of beer (or any alcohol) you drink.

    ReplyDelete