Sean from http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com/ has been doing TMI Thursday where he asks questions for his readers to answer in comments, or in their own blog. For this week....
GAMES PEOPLE PLAY
1. What were your favorite games as a kid?
Kick the can, ghost in the graveyard, and a lot of board games...monopoly, checkers, chinese checkers, chess, scrabble.
2. Which Monopoly piece best describes you?
The cannon...cause I can go off quickly if conditions are right.
3. Ever play Doctor?
Oh, yes. Just last week. A Proctologist.
4. How are you at Strip Poker?
Terrible. I don't wear enough pieces of clothing to have enough on to ante. And, I just give up pretty quick and start undressing everyone.
5. Best time for solving Rubik's Cube?
Never done it.
6. Rock, Paper, Scissors? or Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock?
Rock, paper, scissors. Can get too fancy.
7. Do you still play board games with friends? Which ones?
Not really...but we do play Words with Friends which is almost like playing scrabble.
What role-playing games do you play in the bedroom?
Only two...we play Dr. and we play Daddy/Son. (Unless you count 'hide the weenie').