Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Beginning

After a year of being told I should create my own blog, I decided to take the plunge.  My vision is that it will be a record of my attempts to find a meaningful relationship, or multiple ones if that is the right way to go.  Not even sure yet about anything.  Let's explore this together.
SOME BACKGROUND
Me:  mid 50s (in gay years), divorced, kids mostly grown, the ex decided to be a real bitch, and has been one.
Experimented (whatever that means) with guys in my teens and college.  But not seriously...did not want to be 'one of those queers'.
Married, divorced by 25, and played around with mostly women for the next ten years.  Married for the next 20 or so, divorced and been playing with mostly guys for the last year.  (I rounded a lot of those years, so don't be adding them up and saying they don't add up...that was intentional, but it is close enough that you get the idea.)
My first profundity :
"Being gay is a hell of a lot different than it was being queer."
I no longer have to worry about finding other cocksuckers and bottoms in dark alleys, parks at night, and the streets around the only local gay bar, it really is pretty nice.
However, I have had some heartbreaks, some marginal experiences, and I have found a lot of guys (many more than I thought) who really need someone to fuck them.  More than a few of those that I have found are, to the public, fine, upstanding, often professional citizens...deacons, judges, attorneys, teachers, accountants, engineers (both professional and locomotive), Corporate VPs, and on and on.

TODAY
I got a message on Adam4Adam today from a guy who had hit me up a few weeks ago.  In his ad, he was looking for an older guy to help turn him into a good bottom.  Early 40s, HWP, and from the pic, a pretty good looking guy.  He is about a 4 hour drive from me, but he claims to be here on business at least twice a month.  Sounds promising.
After chatting with him for the better part of an hour, it was obvious that he is a submissive guy looking to be dominated.  He claims to have been a Vers/Top but is ready to be a bottom.  I am baffled as to why a guy like him chooses me.  I think I am a pretty handsome guy, but not particularly well endowed, just average or even a bit smaller, hairy, but a bit overweight.  I am a great kisser according to most anyone who has experienced it, but he couldn't know that...yet.
He will let me know tomorrow when he will be here next...and I can't wait.  I really want to meet him and see if there is any 'chemistry' there.  I will keep you posted...check back in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment