Monday, June 25, 2012

A BUSY Day

GRINDR gets me in so much trouble or so much pleasure depending on how you look at it.  This morning, I was planning a calm day when GRINDR brought me a hairy 40+YO who was looking for some fun.  He is a top but was more than happy with a 69 to start out the day.  I was also chatting with a bottom who, coincidentally was willing to take on two guys.

Now, I have done 3-ways before, and I know that sometimes they work and sometimes they don't...depending on the guys involved and their expectations.  So, I typically try to judge the guys and what they are doing, are they having fun, and purposely involve them in the fun if they are not already. I felt pretty good about the 3-way.

Meet at 1. And it's only 11 ... we all know how these things can fall apart.  I made sure that both guys fully understood what we were going to do.  And, I prepared my host [I'm away from home for a few days] that I would be leaving to visit some other 'friends' shortly.  My friend who was hosting is not in on my secrets.

For the first time in a long time, it all worked out.  I may have a future as a planner after all.
Shortly after 1, there were three naked guys happily sucking and jacking.  I was the 'facilitator' and it was a good thing that I was...they neither seemed to be experienced with 3-ways and it was good for someone to give at least a little guidance.

I really liked the bottom...longish straight black hair, smooth, hairless skin, dark like an American Indian or a Brazilian [which I learned he was].  Nice cut cock and a really nice ass.  I opened up his ass with a little lube and a finger, finally getting two in him to the hand.

It was fun...I got a BJ from each of them, fucked our bottom, and got great reviews from the other top.

As I was leaving, GRINDR was begging me to answer it's call.  I just can't be good with so many options, so I did.  A half hour later, I was being expertly sucked by a 30 YO married guy in the front seat of the car.  I rarely do that...BJ in the car at 3:30 in the afternoon ... too dangerous, but he was SOO good at sucking cock.

I think I am going to take it easy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment