Thursday, June 21, 2012

Eric Sends me Great Cock Pics

Being divorced was not for me, was it?  I had spent 25 years with my primary goal and personal responsibility to take care of my family...wife and kids.  I worried about my job, money, giving them a nice place to live, plenty of food, and hopefully, giving them a lot of love.  When my ex became increasingly distant, I did not react well...I let her do that, didn't work at the relationship.  I let it become stagnant and, eventually, non-existent.  It was still a shock to me when the process server arrived in my office with the divorce papers.  I was still living at home.  After that malicious act, I became more resolute that I wanted nothing to do with her, and if she wanted a divorce, she would get that.
The next several months were miserable for me as she attempted to manipulate the kids [and with some success] to turn them from me.  The years that I had spent with nothing more primary in my mind than to care for them, seemed a waste.  My life was completely shattered.  Of course, she had also shattered hers, and the kids, but she would have to live with that, not me.

When I got the e-mail from Eric, a casual blogger that I had contacted complimenting him on his blog, I was a bit giddy.  Wow, someone actually heard me, listened, and responded.  Maybe life does exist after divorce.  Almost immediately, we were e-mailing multiple times per day.

On Saturday, the first Saturday after we first 'met' online, Eric was at his kids' lacrosse tournament, apparently a particularly boring one, and was messaging me as well.  One thing led to another, and when he told me he had a 9 inch cock, I said something like, "I sure would like to see that!"
Within a half hour, I had three great pics of his cock in various states of arousal, that he had taken in the school bathroom, just for me.  Even more significant, due to the technical challenges of multiple e-mail accounts on an iPhone, he sent them from his work e-mail!!  The result was that he was no longer an anonymous blogger, but a real man, with a real cock, and a real name.  By Monday, we were chatting on the phone....  more about this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment