Thursday, August 2, 2012

NEEDED...a guy's weekend.

I have never quite believed in supernatural powers, good luck charms, and the like, but I do think that we men have something going on that resembles a woman's menstrual period.  Not the physical part, maybe, but at least something happening that seems to affect our mood.  At least, that is the way I seem to be.  Sometimes, I can blame it on the full moon, or maybe it's something else.


I mention this because I have been having some really unusual things happen.  For the last month or so, I have had no trouble finding a dick to suck or an ass to pound.  In fact, it was almost too much a few times, and I actually had to prioritize what I wanted to do.  In the last few days though, nothing seemed to go right.  I had two guys, different times, lined up for yesterday, and they both stood me up.  I have had guys back out at the last minute, but no one has been that rude before.

Over the weekend, my regular Sunday guy backed out.  We had conflicts and couldn't get together.  Then on Monday, there was gonna be a foursome that got aborted...3 of the 4 couldn't make it for one reason or another.  I know all of them, and I am sure it was gonna be a great time for all.  Plus, I wanted to have another round with a Construction Worker guy I met a few months back.  He is a really hot bottom.

Of course on Tuesday, I did have a really nice fuck with one of my regulars...Flip.  He was out of town on a business trip, and I arranged to join him for an overnight.  He rode me like he has never done before, and shot a giant load all over my chest doing it.

Still, I have just been feeling like things aren't quite right.  Had the doldrums myself, and probably making other people miserable too.

On Friday, two of my best straight buds and I are going for a guy's weekend.  Kind of reminds me of Loki's weekend he wrote about a few weeks back, but not nearly as organized.  But we will have a good time...some nice drinks, boating and/or jet skis on a lake, good food, and a lot of story telling and good times.  I am really looking forward to it.

And who knows, maybe this full moon we have right now DOES have something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment