Friday, August 24, 2012


Sean from http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com/ has been doing TMI Thursday where he asks questions and asks his readers to answer them in comments, or here in their blog.  For this week....  

1. What is your plan for a good first date? 
Typically has included dinner of some sort...maybe a nice restaurant...not super fancy or expensive...just a nice local place that has really great food.  Then a nightcap...share a bottle of wine...in front of the fire in the winter...and spend the rest of the evening chatting, touching, getting comfortable.
2. Where do you go looking for dates, not hookups? Do you even date?  
I have had a little success getting dates from the hookup sights, but just a little.  Aside from that, I have no avenue for dating.  I do date some...not as much as I would like.
3. Sex on the first date?
Maybe.  But not necessary.  I do expect a kiss or two.
4. For those married or in a LTR, do you have Date Nights?
N/A
5. Have you ever been set up on a blind date? How'd it go?
I have refused.

No comments:

Post a Comment