1. How to act interested without seeming desperate.
2. How to learn GAYDAR.
3. Learn that 'Sure, we should do that sometime' actually means 'No way, bro.'
4. Understand that even though a guy is OUT, he has a problem other OUT guys knowing his first name.
5. Don't take rejection personally.
6. Understand that every interaction has a very slim chance of culminating in anything real.
7. Realize that not every gay man is nice, and not every straight guy is an ass.
8. Remember, when a married guy starts telling you how in love he is with you, he doesn't mean it.
I'm sure you guys can add more than this. How about it?