Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sean's TMI Thursday

Sean from http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com/ has been doing TMI Thursday where he asks questions and asks his readers to answer them in comments, or here in their blog.  For this week....


1. How would you like to die? How don't you want to die?
Wow...these questions got really heavy.  And difficult.  I am not completely sure about this, but I know that I don't want to die of Alzheimer's.  But, I also don't want to die of a liver disease, or any disease that allows you to linger in pain for days, weeks, or even months.  
We obviously have little control over this anyway, so I guess I will leave it to fate. 
But, if I am to die at a time in my life when my organs will still be of use to someone else, then I hope to go in a way that allows it. 
2. Do you want to go before or after your spouse?
At this point, I want her to go first so that I can dance on her grave.

3. Have you planned your wake or funeral? 
No.  I don't really expect to.  I think that is for the living, and they should plan it based on what they feel comfortable with at the time.  If I know far enough ahead, I will discuss some suggestions with my kids, but it will be their show.

4. How do you want your body laid to rest?
Sprinkle the ashes over my mom and dad's graves.  The two people who always loved me, no matter what I did.

5. What do you think happens to you after you die?
I guess I'm an agnostic. 
Bonus
If you died today but could be frozen and brought back in 100 years, would you?

Yes, without hesitation.  I am intrigued by the future, and have always wanted to know about everything...I guess you can say I am nosy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment