Sunday, July 29, 2012

As much as I detest labels, I still find myself trying to put a label on me.

For the first time in over a year, I had a few days with a lady friend, a fuck buddy but a female one.  We really are good friends first, but it felt so nice to roll over in the middle of the night, and find a moist hole all lubed up naturally and ready for some sex.

But...I missed having a dick to play with that wasn't mine.  I missed the scruff to rub up against.  I missed a deep tongue kiss that lasted for minutes.  I like being just a little rough, and she wasn't in that mood and really never is.

Still, the blow job was really nice.  No, not nice, it was heavenly.  It was soft and stimulating.  It was hardening.  And I knew that she loved doing it.  She was worshiping my dick.

So, if I had my pick, would it be door HE or door SHE?  So unfair.  Can't I have both?

2 comments:

  1. Yes you can have both and you're not looking for a label. You're looking for you.

    ReplyDelete