WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN:
1. you are sick with the flu?
- not much...but I want a snuggly blanket, fresh drinks, exclusive control of the remote, and to mostly be left alone, but I need someone to remind me to eat occasionally.
2. you are in a bad mood?
- I have to just chill. It's best to get out of my way. I tend to be way too controlling at times, and when I am in a bad mood, then it just gets worse. If you stick around, don't act stupid because I'm not very forgiving and I will end up saying things that I will regret later.
3. you are alone?
- Not much...I usually hate being alone; but, if there are no alternatives, I usually surf. If it's going to be a while (like a planned alone time), I use the time to start and or finish a major project.
4. you are sad?
- Nothing. I end up with a 'self pity party'. I cry way too much sometimes.
5. you are mad?
- I hate to admit it, but I'm a 'get even' kind of guy. Then, I think about it, and regret whatever I did to get even. I hate being mad and spend a lot of time trying to figure out what happened to get into it.
6. you are frustrated?
- It depends on what caused the frustration...sometimes I just run away from it. I know that's not the best thing to do, but ...
7. you are angry?
- Didn't we cover this?
you are horny?
- I'm right handed, Sean. It would have been entertaining to watch me when I had a broken right arm. LOL. Refer to number 6.