Saturday, July 21, 2012

"I'm tied up right now, but ..."

That first meeting was a few months ago, in a local, corner tavern, seated next to the door-the only seats around.  Nathan just seemed to 'do it' for me.  Not an 'instant hard on', electricity-flying kind of attraction, but a nice, comfortable chemistry between us from the first time we met.  Our discussion was civil and somewhat hushed as we were both conscious of the crowd around us.  But an innocent question about travel and where he had been, obviously brought back some memories for him, pleasant memories, but of a former love he had lost.  He was very emotional thinking about that--no one could have noticed but me, he didn't make a scene, but I knew that the breakup -possibly a fresh one- was still difficult for him.

We left shortly after, with the typical promises of getting together for dinner [which I think really meant getting naked together].  I saw him online at Adam4Adam rarely after that, but would, from time to time, send a note to meet for dinner.  He was always gracious, agreeing, but we never seemed to be able to get schedules to meet.  Then, one day a week or so ago, I was at a point where I wanted to either meet, or write it off to someone who really wasn't interested, and I very kindly told him so.  A brief exchange seemed to imply that he did want to pursue something, to which I frustratingly responded that it was HIS schedule that was always the problem, so he would have to schedule it.
He said something like, "Maybe you need to turn me over your knee for being so difficult."  My eyes instantly lit up, and my package got a little bigger after that remark.  I had to see how far he wanted to take it.
"I may have to take my tie off and use it to tie around your wrists while I spank you", I wrote.
"Would it hurt", he responded.
"Only as much as you can stand", I said.
"Are you serious?  Would you enjoy doing that to me?," he asked.
I had found his 'hot button'.  "What else would you do to me?" he asked.
"I just finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey, and I have lots of ideas," I said.


It is going to be a fun, interesting summer, and maybe fall as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment