Wednesday, July 4, 2012


Sean at http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com has been doing a TMI Thursday where he publishes questions and invites readers to respond.  Loki at http://logis-log.blogspot.com has responded by publishing them in his blog, and I thought it might be fun to do the same.  Hope you like it.
BATHROOM EDITION
1. Toilet Paper - over or under?
Over...who would ever put it in backwards?
2. Who replaces the empty roll in your house? 
I do.  Maybe just a little OCD.
3. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper at home?
The McDonalds restroom down the street.  
4. Seat up or down?
down...hell it's easier to sit down than clean the bastard.  Unless there is a guy party, then it is up and the door is always open anyway.  
5. Do you leave the door open?
I'm courteous...if a lady is in the house, no.  If I am taking a shit and anyone is home, no, but usually it's open.
6. Does your love leave it open?
I don't know...he doesn't live here...yet.  
7. Do you always check for toilet paper first in a public stall?
If I think I might need it, I do.
8. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper in a public restroom?
Never happened...let's hope.

BONUS
Do you wait until you are alone in a public restroom?
Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment