Monday, July 9, 2012

Progress

Dinner Saturday just didn't work out...the dreaded call came mid afternoon.  But it wasn't all negative, just a postponement and a commitment for a 7 PM Sunday date.  I was actually a little happy because I had a touch of something most of the day Saturday and really didn't want to go anyway.  It would not have been ME at my best.  

Things did get a bit messy on Sunday...my older friend, B, messaged me late Saturday to join him for a Sunday afternoon romp, followed by dinner and an overnight stay.  Normally, I would have gone, but I really wanted to go out with Kel, so I compromised....at B's place at 3 and then meet Kel for dinner later that evening.

B was his normal active self...a bit older than me, but really horny.  We did a little flip flop fucking, new for me, and spent a lot of time kissing and hugging.  A quick shower at his place and I was out of there for dinner with Kel.

My first real date with him...Friday night was a real date, but I had a few drinks beforehand, and it was a short notice date....call at 5 and together by 6:30.  I felt like tonight was the first time we actually got to know each other.

Our first choice for dinner was closed for the day-I should have known that.  But, we ended up at a really nice, local pizza place downtown for a few drinks, dinner, and a lot of great conversation.  When I took him home, I wasn't sure if he was going to invite me in, but he was helping me find a place to park that was close, so I was happy about that.

I know you guys are waiting for the next move to be wild sex on the couch, in bed, or on the kitchen table, but it wasn't that way at all.  I did work in some necking, and real nice kissing.  He is a great kisser.  But it was mostly talk, about me, my kids, him, his ex-BF, job, and the usual weather crap.

And, of course, in the morning I woke up like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment