Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sean's TMI Thursdays

Sean from http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com/ has been doing TMI Thursday where he asks questions and asks his readers to answer them in comments, or here in their blog.  For this week....
1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?
Tough one...I think I would pick the voice.  I always wanted to have a radio voice, one of those silver tongued orator types....I think I could like that. 
2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him?
Agree with Sean on this one.  Either way, it's all over.  Doesn't matter.  But, I wouldn't do it, so ......
3. Have better sex or more money? 
Money really doesn't buy sex [OK...maybe it does].  But sex isn't really what I need, I need love.  So, logically, I have to choose the money, then I can buy the sex.  But either way, I am still needing the love.
4. Be able to read everyone's mind all the time or always know the future? 
Read everyone's mind.  I didn't even want to know the sex of my kids before they were born.  I love nice surprises.  I could not handle knowing someone was going to die in a tragic accident and not be able to prevent it.  
5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?
I would not object to my partner having sex with someone else, unless it were done to intentionally harm me.  I sure hope any future partner will let me know he/she is no longer in love with me before telling the rest of the world.  I have played that game, and I can't handle it.  

Bonus
What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? 
I would want to be OUT to the world at 18 or so.  It couldn't have been any harder than life is this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment