Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sean's TMI Thursday


Sean from http://justajeepguydc.blogspot.com/ has been doing TMI Thursday where he asks questions and asks his readers to answer them in comments, or here in their blog.  For this week....
1. Have you ever dropped trou to have sex and realized you made a mistake and bolted?  I can't think that I got quite that far as to drop trou, but I have definitely been in a situation where I felt uncomfortable and bolted.  Most recently, I was meeting a guy who wanted to fuck.  His stats were way off from reality, so I didn't feel at all bad about calling it off.  He ended up blocking me from A4A, and got a buddy of his to send me nasty notes, etc.  Didn't matter.
2. Have you ever used the wrong name while having sex or visa versa?  Embarrassingly, yes.  Fortunately, it was just a hook-up and I knew I wouldn't see him again.  Most embarrassing is when I simply can't remember the guys name...that has happened more than once.
He could call me anything he wants.
3. Who is the one crush you jerked off to the most?  I had a major crush on a blogger a few years back.  We had exchanged pics and talked dirty, IM'd, and done almost everything but meet.  He was the subject of many  JO sessions over the months.  He is still a major hottie, but I more realistically see him as a friend, and have found other hotties to entertain me.
4. Have you ever slept with a friends bf?  Oh shit.  I have, unfortunately done some of this.  I will occasionally find pleasure in women, and I have slept with my best college friends ex-wife a number of times.  She is the best female cocksucker I have ever found.  When I have sex with her, she is like Niagara Falls...never seen so much come out of a woman.  As for guys, the worst I have done is have sex with a guy, and then become friends with his BF or partner.  That makes me feel bad enough.
5. Have you ever enjoyed/suffered and injury while having sex?  Aside from a muscle strain from too much fucking, no.

Bonus
Have you named any of your body parts? What names does/have your partners called them?  Yep...Oscar finds his way into cavities of both men and women...named after Oscar Mayer, of course.  [I didn't name him, an ex did.]

No comments:

Post a Comment