- Molest Adam Levine. He is anything but my ideal guy...too thin, too many tattoos, and he's not even got a chance of being gay. But there is something about him, a sinister innocence maybe, a look, that turns me on.
- Spend an undetermined amount of time [at least 15 days] in England/Europe. I want to go with enough money, stay where the locals would stay, eat where the locals would eat, and enjoy. The adventurer in me is ready. But, first, I have to find the right guy to go with me. [I may need more like 15 weeks.]
- Meet Hugh Laurie. Any guy with a natural British accent who can fool us with an American accent can't be all bad. Besides, he's kind of a naughty kind of guy.
- Do anything with Alex O'Loughlin...OK...maybe we wouldn't do well on Jeopardy together, but it would still be fun to hang with him.
- Join the ski patrol. Snow, of course.
- Meet Sean from Just A Jeep Guy. There is no way a guy who has such great taste in guys isn't a really great guy to know.
- Bartend at Hilton Head...on the beach.
- Believe it or not, I want to meet Sally Field. I have heard she is as great a lady in person as you would expect her to be. Just dinner and maybe drinks on the beach.
- Work on a movie...almost any movie...just for the experience.
- Work on a Broadway Play....just for a week or so. And it doesn't even have to be on stage. I'll do anything.
- Find more great friends...and hopefully a special one who isn't otherwise committed.
- Experience Provincetown.
- Australia...just go and have fun...explore.
- Times Square for one New Years.
- Watch my daughter graduate.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Bucket List 15
I can't explain why these things seem so attractive to me, but they are.