Sunday, February 10, 2013

Just some more about me


This is just a bunch of questions that I thought it might be fun to answer...stolen from someone who stole from someone else...so you know more about the real me. 
  1. Do you notice a persons eye color?I wish I was more attentive.  I can certainly tell you if a guy is cut or uncut [if I've seen it] and what his feet look like [if I've seen them], but I don't usually notice eye color unless it is a bright, brilliant blue or a deep chocolate [like those Mediterranean guys].  I think both are very sexy.
  2. White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?Milk or dark...depends on the mood.  I really do like chocolate but I can't buy kisses or I will munch til gone.
  3. If you could get a tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be?*This question kind of threw me.  I think I would, but it would be small and in an inconspicuous place like my ass or my groin, never showing while clothed even at the beach.  Not sure what it would be....something symbolic just not sure what yet.
  4. Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? * It was a small town, but we didn't know it at the time.  Actually, not the 5,000 population small, but under 30,000.  Yes, I loved it.  I was ready to leave but not til my 20's.
  5. Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)* My aunt or my grandmother.  I was a frail kid, never ate enough I guess, thin, innocent [still am], very inquisitive, and really sweet.  My favorite aunt was the best...I loved her like my mom.  She was a nurse, and although a younger sibling, cared for everyone else.  She recently died and I cried for hours although I knew it was imminent.
  6. What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? *I don't do smoothies often, but I love mango...so maybe a mango something or another.
  7. Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?* It was probably daily for me.  If I had to settle on one, it would have to be the time I had a bike wreck on the way home for lunch one day.  Raining, glasses, coat over my head to stay dry, ran into a parked car, chipped a tooth, tore a chunk out of my ankle.
  8. Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?* It was Junior High School for me.  Oh, so many to choose from!!!  The embarrassment of gym class when we had to shower naked before going back to school, or the dances when I had no clue what I was doing!!
  9. Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? * There were many here too, but it was probably after school one afternoon, the place was mostly deserted, my bud was trying to convince me to let him play with my dick and we went to an upstairs bathroom to 'pee' at the urinal.  A janitor came in unexpectedly.  He saw nothing erotic, but I know that he knew what had been going on.  The embarrassment on my face alone was enough to give it away.
  10. Have you ever fired anyone?* Yes.  I hate doing this.  But, both times, they knew it was imminent.  One guy was really sad...he really just couldn't do the job and I had run out of options for him.  I tried and tried to find something he could do but nothing worked out.
  11. Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? * Absolutely.  When I was a kid, our tree house [more of a platform, but still...] was higher than that...or it sure seemed like it.  It was a favorite past time.  But we always needed that boost to get up to the first branch...kept the girls out.
  12. Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?* Sure, like everyone else, but, no I sure don't get excited.
  13. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? * It would be a domestic animal, nothing exotic.  Probably a dog of some sort...I would have to meet him first.
  14. What's your favorite place to relax? * Home, or the beach....love a balcony overlooking the beach at Hilton Head.  Megan's Bay at St. Thomas is great too.
  15. What's your most favorite part of your personality? * Probably my inquisitive nature, love learning about new things and people.
  16. Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? * Sorry guys.  Who cares?
  17. Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? * Usually, but not this year.  I am a Bengals and a Packers fan.  I also have a connection to the Eagles, but alas, none of them made it far enough.
  18. Have you ever watched any major sporting event live?* I think nearly all NFL games are major sporting events, especially if they involve the Packers and I have seen them live 3 times.  But, honestly, I wouldn't think of paying $2000 of my money to see the Superbowl live.
  19. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? * Filet Mignon and Lobster.  Or maybe crab cakes.  Or a good fresh salad.  Or homemade pulled pork.  Or fresh baked bread.  Or my homemade NY Cheesecake.  Or a traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner....OK...you get the picture?
  20. Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? *Butter....I hate margarine.  I had to buy some when my sister-in-law came for a visit....the remainder is still in the fridge.

2 comments:

  1. You love homemade foods, huh? How about oatmeal raisin cookies? I agree about the margarine. I always use butter.

    ReplyDelete